- What do you like best about your business?
The personal interaction with people and teaching them new simple skills that are impactful and memorable. And the person that attended a class of mine and says how often they have successfully prepared my dishes for their family and friends.
- What do you like least about your business?
It is a small business so I bear a lot of the responsibilities, on top of which I am dedicated to my family first.
- Do you cater?
No I do not, I prefer the personal interaction with people and I prefer to make an impact on their life.
- Does Healthy Eating matter to you?
I am very conscience of the food I cook for my clients, family, and friends. Eating fresh, having color on your plate, and a balanced diet are very important to me.
- Do you cook every night?
No, but I cook a lot. I take food seriously. It is very important to my husband and I that we sit down together with our kids. It may not be until 7:00 or 7:30, but I don’t care, its worth it.
- What’s an example of your mid week meal you prepare at home?
Well – chicken, of course, is a staple: Chicken Piccata, Roasted Potatoes, and Braised Broccoli.
- What are a few tips for the new cook?
Relax, its only food, keep it simple, cook with fresh ingredients, and properly using salt and pepper will make a big difference.
- What is your favorite “comfort food?”
Pasta. We don’t have it enough!
- What do you do when you’re not in the kitchen?
Gardening, yoga, bootcamp, hiking/camping, live music, fishing and spending time with friends.
- What would your last meal on earth be?
Too many choices to pick just one!