Corporate Cooking Events
With over 16 years of experience, Culinary Works has perfected the recipe for truly memorable corporate team building activities. Our hands-on cooking classes encourage team bonding and improve communication in a relaxed, informal setting – the perfect venue for mingling and natural conversation flow.
These events are perfect for internal team building or client entertaining in a dynamic, social experience. The kitchen is a familiar environment for all participants to feel comfortable and happy. We work with any type of group from – executives, small groups, small companies, management teams, sales, marketing, human resources, any group that is ready to cook, create, bond and share delicious food together.
Corporate Event Menus
Our menu collection features fresh seasonal ingredients to suit your event. Learn new knife skills, how to properly sear, properly season, and even hone your grilling skills. All while together as a team you are communicating, laughing, eating great food, and creating an experience to last a lifetime.
About Our Corporate Events
- Location: DEANE, Inc. Stamford (conveniently located off I-95 exit 9)
- Flexible start time (daytime or evening!)
- We use top quality appliances and tools from Sub Zero, Wolf, La Cornue, Wusthof knives, and All-Clad cookware
- Groups are broken up into roughly 3-5 person teams, based off total attendance
- Events last approximately last 3-4 hours
- The event format is hands-on, very casual, dynamic and social
- We can work with dietary restrictions as needed.
- We have the ability to use multiple cooking stations for larger groups
- Guest hosts can provide their own alcoholic beverages
- We provide aprons to use during the event, along with food and non-alcoholic beverages
- After the event, each guest will be provided with a digital recipe packet and photo portfolio
Choose Your Menu
- Apple Crostini with Brie and Honey Thyme Glaze V
- Warm Butternut Squash Salad with Cider Vinaigrette GF
- Roasted Chicken Thighs with Lemon, Dijon and Herbs GF
- Rosemary Scallion Crusted Rack of Lamb
- Roasted Tomatoes V GF
- Potato and Parsnip Puree V GF
- Molten Chocolate Cakes with Vanilla Ice Cream
- Tuna Poke GF
- Fall Harvest Chopped Salad V GF
- Seared Cod with Chorizo and Tomato Saffron Sauce GF
- Duck Fat Roasted Potatoes
- Toffee Nut Apple Cake with Vanilla Ice Cream and Salted Caramel Sauce
What People Are Saying
Everybody had a fantastic time! Its such a different type of corporate event that fuses team building, collaboration, communication, and great food/wine in a very comfortable and casual setting. Nothing but 5 stars from our team!
- Jason W.
What a fun evening! I wasn't even home yet and I was getting texts about what a special night it was. There was a lot of great chemistry and Julia, you really know how to whip a group into shape! And, the food was amazing. I am still thinking about that risotto and the berry cobbler! My dream of being at one of your cooking events came true, LOL. I know that everyone enjoyed the evening and your staff was wonderful.