Are you planning to cook a romantic dinner at home on Valentine’s Day? I’ve got a mouth-watering recipe that is sure to impress that special someone.
Grilled Steak Crostini with Lemon Parsley Sauce
- 2 lb. NY Strip (my fave), flank, or skirt
- Olive Oil
- Salt and fresh pepper
- Lemon Parsley Sauce
- Lightly coat the steak (I prefer NY Strip 11/2 inches thick) with olive oil and season it very generously with salt and pepper on both sides.
- Let steak sit out for 20 minutes before grilling.
- Preheat the grill on the highest flame/heat setting.
- Grill the steak for about 6 minutes on the first side and 4 minutes on the second side for
medium rare, turning only once (Tip: do not move it around on the grill).
- Transfer steak to a cutting board and let stand for 10-15 minutes.
- Slice the steak into small pieces
- Top each crostini with a spread of goat cheese (optional) and a bite-size piece of steak.
- Finally, top with Lemon Parsley Sauce.
If you would like to learn more, watch my video and download the full recipe here.
Upcoming Cooking Classes
Interested in taking one of my cooking classes? Select from my upcoming classes listed below and reserve your spot today:
Friday, March 1
What’s on the menu: Sweet Potato Soup with Orange Ginger Crema; Mixed Green Salad with Roasted Beets and Goat Cheese Coins; Braised Chicken with Winter Greens & Pesto Pistachio Crusted Cod with White Wine; Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes; Apple & Cranberry Crisp with Cinnamon Whipped Cream.
Thursday, March 7
What’s on the menu: Tuscan White Bean Dip; Antipasto Skewers; Asparagus & Arugula Salad; Homemade Lasagna made two ways (Classic with Red Sauce and Meat or Creamy White Sauce and Chicken); Herb Garlic Bread; Espresso Martini & Homemade Chocolate Hazelnut Ice Cream.
Learn New Recipes with Culinary Works
If you’re interested in learning new recipes or just want to have a fun time out with friends, family, or colleagues, I host a variety of cooking classes and events. Visit my website to learn more.