- One Bunch Asparagus – small to medium thickness– ends snapped
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced Prosciutto
- 1- 8oz container Arugula
- 1 fresh Lemon
- Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper
- Have a large bowl of ice water ready. Blanch asparagus in heavily salted boiling water for 2-3 minutes, al dente.
- Remove to ice bath to cool. Pat dry. This step can be done the day before.
- Place your dry asparagus on a sheet pan, sprinkle with salt, fresh pepper and squeeze with ½ of a lemon.
- Lightly coat with olive oil and taste for seasonings, add more lemon if necessary.
- Lay out a piece of Prosciutto and place a small handful of Arugula on top.
- Place Asparagus at end and roll tightly.
- Place on a plate, add a few drizzles of olive oil and lemon, and serve.